Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yummy Asian Salad

A few years ago, I was out to dinner and I had the most AMAZING salad!  I usually hate salads but this one was so yummy because it consisted of alla the requisite healthy stuff, but there were some fun little surprises in it as well.  I decided to re-create it at home, and I'm so happy I did because it's one of my favorite recipes.  It's for SURE filling enough to have for dinner, and it's just so much FUN...like a little party in your salad bowl.  Dig in!


YUMMY ASIAN SALAD
(Portions aren't written because 
YOU decide how much of each 
ingredient you want!)
Steak, cut into thin strips
Lettuce
Cucumbers
Canned mandarin oranges
Baby corn
Chow mein noodles (aka crispy noodles)
Wasabi peas
Japanese/ginger-style dressing of your choice
Chopsticks (you know...to make ya feel jazzy about it!)


Heat 1-2 tsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the steak and cook to your liking.  When finished, put it aside.


Combine the rest of the ingredients in a salad bowl and add the steak.


Freak out over how DEE-LICIOUS the salad is!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment