Who's This Glamour Girl?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Think Pink

Bridge!
I don't know about you, but as far as makeup goes, I absolutely DIE for a 50's-inspired look with dark eyes and light lips, a la Brigette Bardot!  The combination of a dark and smokey eye with a sweet and innocent lip just screams BOMBSHELL!  That's why I was BEYOND excited when I found Wet N' Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink.  


I'd been looking for a bubblegum shade like this for years, and had spent LOTS o' money on swankier brands.  Turns out, the answer was two blocks away at my local drugstore, for $3.00!  In-sane.

Think Pink
Think Pink is a matte color, which I happen to love.  However, if that's not your style, you can always swipe some gloss over it for a shinier look.  The color does have two tiny drawbacks.  It goes on a bit heavy and can leave a tiny chalk line on the lips.  (If you apply it and pucker your lips in the mirror, you'll see a distinct line between where you've applied it and the rest of your lips.)  To fix this, I lightly lick the tip of my finger and dab it along the line, blending it in.  It can also be a tad drying, which is easily fixed by making sure to apply a smooth chapstick beforehand.  (I'm OBSESSED with Softlips, also available at drugstores.)  These are minor issues that can be easily solved...once you start wearing it, you'll figure out just how to work it and you'll be thinkin' pink in no time!


Wet N' Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink gets a rating of 4 out of 5 lipsticks:


No comments:

Post a Comment