Who's This Glamour Girl?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Follow Your Bliss

Every year on my birthday, I treat myself to a facial at Bliss.  It was THISCLOSE to not happening this year because the esthetician immediately asked if I was there for the "ultimate anti-aging facial" and I almost ran out of the room crying.  BUT, once we got past that, I ended up learning about the best face wash/makeup remover I've EVER used!


Straight up, I gotta say that this stuff is PRICEY...$28!  But I love what it's done for my skin so much that I'm willing to shell out the dough.  Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk smells fresh, leaves skin SUPER soft, doesn't clog pores, and ACTUALLY GETS MASCARA OFF!!!  Before discovering this product, I'd use a makeup remover and then a face wash, and both would leave my skin feeling clogged and dull.  




I was skeptical when the esthetician told me about this product simply because it was a 2-in-1 deal (kinda like how I feel about Pert Plus, ya know??).  But she taught me how to use it properly: squirt some on a wet cotton round and wipe your face with it to get makeup off (SO satisfying to see your makeup coming off on the cotton round), then squirt some into your hands and wash your face with it.  It feels super light and milky on your skin, while also doing a FANTASTIC job of removing dirt and makeup.  It also evens out the skin tone - something I've never experienced!  The areas around my nose and chin are usually red, but not anymore.  I can't say enough about this product, and encourage everyone to follow their bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment