Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summah-Summah-Summah-TIME!

Happy First Day of Summer, everyone!  Peep some of my favorite summer things below.  

Enjoy the sunshine xo!

1. Target Coverup
I got this for a trip to Puerto Rico a few years ago, but I love it so much that I wear it in the summer months instead of a bathrobe when I get out of the shower.


2. Emi-Jay Hair Tie
Celebs love these hair ties that double as a casual bracelet.  They come in LOTSA colors, and you can get headbands, too. PS...The company was started by two 15-year-old girls!


3. Beach Fragrance by Bobbi Brown
THE FINAL WORD ON A SUMMER FRAGRANCE!  Light n' beachy, this just SCREAMS summer!


4. Iced Hazelnut Coffee from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
I had my first iced coffee of the season today, and loved every second of it!


5. Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Pale Mauve
This is my all time favorite brand of lip color - it's SO moisturizing that you don't need to apply chapstick beforehand...LOVE that!  The pale mauve shade is GAWJUS for summer.

6. Fifty Shades of Grey
I really wanted to be a part of the conversation, ya know?  Am only about thirty pages in, and so far, I'm loving it!


7. Ankle Socks (Check out these fun ones from Old Navy!)
Once a week in the summer, I put lotion on my feet, and then wear these socks around my apartment to lock in the moisture.  It helps my pedicure to always look nice n' fresh!


8. Essie's Mojito Madness Nail Polish 
A fun new green from Essie's summer collection!


9. Essie's Cascade Cool Nail Polish 
Love this sweet new pink from Essie's summer collection!  It's sold out online, but you can check your local drugstore, or try picking it up at Ricky's, which is where I got mine.


10. Jergen's Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer
LOVE this self-tanner that gives you a SUPER natural glow, and DOESN'T STREAK!  It used to smell like tanning lotion (yuk), but they've improved it so it smells really good now!


11. Moleskin
This is a MUST-BUY!  Pick some up at the drugstore, and wear it on your feet instead of a band aid if you're getting blisters...it doesn't fall off, and is super thick and cushion-y.



No comments:

Post a Comment