Who's This Glamour Girl?

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Errand Outfit

Last week, I woke up one morning and realized I'd have to devote my entire day to running errands.  Blech!  "Well," I thought to myself, "If I'm gonna be out of the house all day, I may as well try and feel cute!"  So I poured some coffee into my travel mug  (which I posted about here), put on something that would allow me to feel comfy while running around all day, and hit the road.

Jacket: American Rag (old), but look at this adorable pink spring option from Forever 21!  
Scarf: H&M (old), but peep this one from Topshop...would look AMAZE w/the pink jacket!
Shirt: C&C California (similar here)
Jeans: Gap Sexy Boyfriend Jeans
Sunglasses: Dior, but am dying for these from The Row, or their cheaper counterpart here
Flip Flops: Reef (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment