Who's This Glamour Girl?

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lunch with The Parents

Last week, my parents came into the city and we spent the day together.  It was such fun, PLUS, it was the first time this season that it was so warm out, I actually had to take my jacket off...summer's juuuust around the corner.  HOORAY!


Jacket: Anthropologie 
Watch: Michael Kors



Top: Anthropologie (love this so much that I also picked it up in yellow!)
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Angie Super Flare 
Ring: David Yurman



Reversible Headscarf: Coach 
Earrings: Modcloth
Necklace: Lauren Elan


Photo Credit:  Why, mom and dad, of course!



1 comment:

  1. Amy. Seriously. You are SO CUTE!!!!! Ah! Love you, and I miss you a ton old friend :)
    Erin

    PS Say hi to your amaaaazing mom and dad for me!

    ReplyDelete