Who's This Glamour Girl?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Top, Two Different Ways

So, I'm loving Anthropologie's scalloped shell top, which I have in blue (shown below and also here) and yellow.  AND, now it comes in pink as well!  What's a girl to do?!?!  *Sigh*


I've been so obsessed with this shirt that I've been wearing it as many ways as I can. Check out the pics below, when I wore it two different ways in one day.


A lil' dressier for a morning meeting          A bit more casual for the rest of the day
Dress: ASOS                                             Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Ann Taylor Elizabeth Pointy Flats



Look at the pattern on the ASOS dress...
palm trees and flamingos! 



Cuff: old
Necklace: Wink
Watch: Michael Kors; Pearl Bracelets: H&M; Leaf Ring: Aldo

Shoes: Madden Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment