Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Sweatpants State of Mind




Pinned Image*Sigh*  I don't know about you, but on a rainy day (such as today here in NYC), all I wanna do is cozy up in my sweats with a big cuppa coffee.  I've always said I'm a big believer in feeling cute even if it's just for YOU, so I always like to make sure there are a few cute loungewear options in my closet!  WELL, turns out that even sweatpants can be a LEETLE pricey, so I've gathered together some of my fave styles, along with their much more affordable counterparts.  


Enjoy your coziness!!!
Phillip Lim Drawstring Sweatpants - $375



Pinned Image
J. Crew Saturday Pant - $59.50


Pinned Image 
Anthropologie Ballroom Sweatpants - $152


                                                Victoria's Secret Velour Flare Pant - $39.50


Photo 1 of Cashmere Mix Hareem Trousers
Topshop Cashmere Mix Harem Trousers - $44


Victoria's Secret Slouch Pant - On Clearance for $9.99!!!

Anthropologie Sailor Striped Wide-Legs - $78
Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Thermal Pajama Pant - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Target Women's Thermal Pajama Pant - $14.99









No comments:

Post a Comment