Who's This Glamour Girl?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pom Pom Scarf





If Only!
We've all been there: There is nothing more disappointing than seeing something you love, and realizing you can't afford it.  


And there is nothing more exciting than seeing the cheaper version of that something, and buying it!


This is exactly what happened when I first saw Mulberry's Hand Knitted Pom Pom Scarf, shown above.  *Le sigh*  It was love at first sight.  But since it cost about half a month's rent, I sadly had to let the dream go. 



                        











THEN, I was browsing around H&M, when I saw THIS bad boy (shown at the right) for $17.95!  You can betcher bottom dollar I snatched this puppy up and wore it the very next day!  I styled it with a long sleeve white shirt, skinny jeans, Minnetonka Moccasin knee high boots (which I recently Tweeted about), hairy in a pony, and a dab of The Multiple by NARS for a Sunday afternoon at my friend's apartment.  I felt soooo cozy!




There is something so effortlessly stylish about a girl who's all wrapped up in a big, cozy scarf.  (Check out Jennifer Aniston, below.)  So if you feel inspired, stop by H&M, pick one up for yourself, and shake your pom poms!


Aw, Jen!




No comments:

Post a Comment