Who's This Glamour Girl?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shoppin' at ShopKempt!

As most of you know, ShopKempt.com was the first sponsor of The Glamour Addict!  For this, I heart them big time!!!


Well, I just wanted to share another MAJOR reason why I love ShopKempt.  You see, upon browsing around their site (which I often do), I came to realize that if there's something I'm coveting somewhere else that's a little out of my price range, ShopKempt almost always has a less expensive (and often better!) version.  Case in point below!


I've been looking for a new "everyday" bag.  I love the one from Coach, but the price is a bit too high for me right now.  Check out its adorable look-alike from ShopKempt!
Coach Kristin Leather Large Hobo - $398


ShopKempt Rebecca Preppy Bag - $48



How cozy is a sweater skirt? Am DYING for ShopKempt's less expensive version! 

Urban Outfitters Ecote Geo Sweater Skirt - $49


ShopKempt Rococo Sweater Skirt - $32



Nothing punches up an outfit like a colorful scarf!  PS...Don't you kind of want to be the model in the ShopKempt picture??  So stylish and gorgeous.  BEYOND!
Image 1 of Pieces Palace Fairisle Snood
ASOS Pieces Palace Fair Isle Snood - $25.45


ShopKempt Kenley Zigzag Scarf - $12


See what I mean?!  I LOVE ShopKempt's feminine and flirty style, and REALLY love the fact that everything is so reasonably priced.  Definitely make sure to look around their site next time you're in the mood for a little treat; you'll be sure to find something FABULOUS that'll make both you and your wallet VERY happy.  :)



Click on the ShopKempt picture on the right side of the page to peep more of their goodies!





No comments:

Post a Comment