Who's This Glamour Girl?

Friday, November 25, 2011

Glamour Friday: Inspirational Icons


               

Welcome to Glamour Friday, everyone!  Every Friday, as you know, I share a glamorous tip from someone who inspires me.  Well today, I thought I'd talk about some of the style icons - both past and present - who inspire me every time I see their pictures!  Whether they've mastered a specific style (Nicole Richie) or they've mastered the art of confidence (Alexa Chung), one thing's for sure: These women are ALL glamorous!


Sophia Loren
Love the On-Trend,
Ladylike Bow!


I mean, it just doesn't get sexier than Sophia Loren!  BOMBSHELL.  Love her adorable top in the pic at the left.  Polka dots are DEFINITELY making a comeback this seez.  Check out this sweet little number from ModCloth.com for a modern spin on this classic look!















Katharine
Free Peeps!
Katharine Hepburn was my kinda woman!  She was the first leading lady to rock the tailored menswear look, but she ALWAYS kept it feminine.  Such a pioneer.  LOVE HER!  Take a peek at 
Free People's version of her sequined button down.  SO cool!






GAWJUS!
Coach
I'm OBSESSED with Nicole Richie's style.  She takes boho chic to the next level for sure.  Check out her adorable, 50's-inspired look at the left.  Love how she keeps it modern with a crisp, white shirt and subtle cat eye.  You can achieve this look by picking up a similar scarf at Coach.  They come in so many fun patterns, AND, they're double-sided!


Oh, Alexa!
Piperlime's
Faux Leather
Jacket
Alexa Chung is just the COOLEST cat there is!  Not only does she have a gift for putting together awesome outfits; she carries herself with such confidence that she could even make a nightgown look amazing!  Visit Piperlime.com and take a peek at the Lucca Couture Faux Leather Jacket to rock a similar version of Alexa's style.  Timeless!












So Pretty!
Comes in
Assorted Colors!



I don't think I've EVER seen Olivia Palermo in a bad outfit.  She just never has an off day!  She is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the scarf she's rockin' in this pic.  Perfect for the Fall.  Check out Rachel Zoe's Faux Fur Pull Through Scarf here and stay nice n' toasty (n' stylish!) this winter!








Have a glamorous weekend xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment