Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ladies Who Lounge

I've always been a big believer in feeling cute just for yourself!  My favorite thing to do on a Sunday is make a huge cup of coffee, cozy up with my friends who I haven't seen all week (aka the characters from my favorite TV shows), and relax ALLLL day.  At the same time, staying in my PJ's leaves me feeling kinda yucky, so I always take a quick shower and "slip into something more just as comfortable," like American Apparel's Tri-Blend Pocket Jumpsuit - my new obsession!

Pumpkin Coffee from
D&D - my favorite
Autumn Treat!


This jumpsuit is SUPER soft, due to its Tri-Blend construction (50% cotton / 25% polyester / 25% rayon).  And it also just LOOKS really cute; every time I pass myself in the mirror, I have to say, I let out a little giggle because I'm just so excited with this purchase!  It's stylish but also UNBELIEVABLY cozy at the same time.


If you need to run out for a sec, this jumpsuit looks adorable with a sporty jacket or running top zipped over it like this one from Old Navy, a pair of cute sneaks (the jumpsuit's elastic leg openings are super fun and different), your hair in a messy bun, and a pair of your most fabulous sunnies.  


So go ahead and indulge in your lazy Sunday in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment