Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OldTimeCandy.com

Bubble Tape original flavor - 6 foot - 1 tape
Remember
Bubble Tape?!
Pop Rocks - cherry - 0.33 oz pkg - 1 piece
Pop Rocks!!!
OH.  MY.  GOD.  I am SO excited about my latest discovery, whose advertisement you can see on the right side of the page: OldTimeCandy.com!  I can't even DEAL!  Just peep the website's description:

"OldTimeCandy.com: Candy you ate as a kid. The best selection of retro candy on the internet."

Push Pops - assorted flavors - 1 piece
Push Pops

Rolo - 1.7 oz roll
Rolos
YUM!  You will literally feel like a kid in a (virtual) candy store when you visit this website.  It has EVERY kind of candy you can imagine, organized by types, by decades, by occasions, etc.  


I guarantee you that on every page, you'll see at least three types of candy that'll have you feeling nostalgic for the ol' days.  

Candy Cigarettes - 1 pack
Candy Cigarettes!
Glass Candy JarsThey even sell those retro-looking glass candy jars, as well as mason jars, which you can fill with the candy of your choice.  SO COOL!  

Needless to say, a package from OldTimeCandy.com makes an adorable gift, which is why I'm ECSTATIC that I discovered it just in time for Christmas!  Fill a vintage-looking glass jar or a little bag with a candy assortment of your choice.  Or, purchase a Decade Box, which comes choc full of candy from either the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, or ALL decades, and custom-design the box's cover!

My Childhood Idol


After visiting this site, I seriously felt like I was a kid again, wearing my OshKosh B'Gosh overalls and waiting for the next episode of Jem to come on!




Pixy Stix - giant size - 1 piece
Who didn't love
Pixy Stix?!
So click on the pic on the right side of the page to see some more of the fun treats OldTimeCandy.com has to offer, and get ready to be transported back to your childhood!




1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! who on the planet doesn't love retro candy??

    ReplyDelete