Who's This Glamour Girl?

Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh My, How Glove-ly!

Last week, I went to Bloomingdale's to buy a new pair of gloves.  Normally, hitting Bloomingdale's during holiday time can be a LEETLE crazy, but I didn't think anything of it because I was sure the gloves department would be empty.

BOY, was I wrong!  I thought I was gonna get trampled to death!  Everyone was crowded around one particular section of the gloves department, and when I finally nudged my way through to see why, I completely understood:

TOUCH GLOVES.

*Sigh*

Genius!  "Touch Gloves" are also known as "Smart Gloves," "Techno Gloves," etc., and are designed to work with all touchscreen devices.  Some of them have touch-sensitive finger pads on the thumb and index finger, while others have little holes cut out in the thumb and index finger instead.  These make a FANTASTIC gift (for a loved one OR for yourself)!  As someone who's always cold, I SO appreciate a product like this.  Now, if I'm outside and need to send a quick text, my hands stay nice n' toasty!  Check 'em out!

Gloves with Touch-Sensitive Finger Pads:



large image view








Gloves with A Pop-Top Thumb & Index Finger:
large image view


large image view


large image view


large image view



large image view
Technically, you're getting two sets of gloves here.  The arm warmers are not attached to the gloves, so if you separate them, you'll have one pair of gloves and one pair of arm warmers.  Whatta deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment