Who's This Glamour Girl?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Decoratin' With A Beer Tub!

"In the home, a product doesn’t always have to be used for its intended purpose." 
- Nate Berkus
Kraftware Stainless Steel Party Tub - Brushed Finish (19")I posted this quote here a few weeks ago.  Ever since my little sweet pea, Nate Berkus, said it, its completely changed the way I decorate.  I thought I'd share one of my favorite examples!


I was walking through the kitchen section of Target when I stumbled upon the Oval Stainless Steel Beverage Tub, shown at the left.  (You can see different colors and sizes here.)  This is the tub you see at alla the barbecues with beer bottles atop a mound of ice so the drinks stay nice n' cold. 


I thought these tubs looked so cool and I really wanted one, but I couldn't figure out what I'd use it for.  Suddenly, a LEETLE light bulbwent off in my head!  What if I used it as a place to keep my cozy throw blankets?!  


PRESTO!  A fun new way to store your throws!


(PS...You can read about the white blanket in this picture here...sooo cozy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment